RV Park -- NO Overnight RV parking
RV Parking and Camping Information
Update from casino management
We have 2 RV Parks:
1. 22 RV spaces are available just north of our main parking area.
· Upon arrival you must register your vehicle and make any payments at the Hotel Gift Shop.
2. We also have a 40 space Downstream RV Park with Wifi service available and plenty of “green space” in this pet friendly Park.
· The Downstream RV Park is located on the South East side of the round-a-bout at our property entrance. This is the intersection of Hwy 400/166 and E Nee Road/Greenwood Drive.
· Upon arrival you must register your vehicle at our new convenience store, the “Q Store” directly north of the RV Park, which you may find convenient for your traveling and shopping needs. The Q Store manages the RV Park and this is where you will register and make payments.
RV Park General Information:
· The fee for use of both RV parking areas is $25 per night.
· Q Club Card holders receive complimentary stays as follows:
o Gold Card Holders: 4 nights free stay
o Silver Card Holders: 3 nights free stay
o Bronze Card Holders: 2 nights free stay
o Welcome Card Holders: 1 night free stay
o Guests who do not have a Q Club card are welcome to visit the Q Club inside Downstream Casino Resort to join the Q Club at no charge).
· A registered RV Park guest may use the hotel pool for themselves and up to 3 guests after receiving wrist bands at the hotel check-in desk.
· We do not accept reservations for any RV spaces. Availability is first come first served.
· All spaces have electric and water hookups available (water service is turned off in cold weather months to prevent damage.)
· A dump station is available at both RV parking areas.
· We provide complimentary shuttle service from the 40 Space Downstream RV Park to the casino at all hours.
June 30, 2014
Stayed one night. Can't beat the price. Free water and 50 amp elect after getting a casino card (one night then $25/night). On call shuttle to casino. Quite and well lit. Building a new park. Don't know if it will cost or not, some say it's for overflow.
July 2011 stay
This was our second stay here at the casino. It is just a parking lot, but it is clean and free with playing card. Was not crowded and the security allowed us to put out our awning for a short time to relax after our drive. The casino is nice with plenty of dining options. Staff has been friendly and we will stay here again when in the area.
We stayed here on a Saturday night. Parking slots are pull-throughs with plenty of room. Hookups were easily accessible and worked well. Shuttles ran often. We checked at the gift shop and were told someone would knock on our door in the AM to give us a pass, but we never saw anyone. We were told of the 3-day limit and $15 after that. There were plenty of gambling and dining options in the casino. We did not find any WiFi coverage.
December 27, 2009
Report from PlugginFool, December 27, 2009
I spent a week at the Downstream Casino. The RV parking was a large concrete lot with one row of electric and water hook-ups, and spotty Wi-Fi coverage. There is no registration. Had 22 hook-up spots with an area three times as large for overflow and dry camping. There is free shuttle service to casino. All this supplied by casino property and under surveillance by security.
Thought the place was great. Some " visitors " had been there for months - in my opinion taking advantage of a good thing.